- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What your last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
- 45. Selfie
Okay so — I have very recently found out that I can go and visit my long distance boyfriend of two years next summer. The only problem is that I’m obviously going to need some money to do that! I understand that thousands of people are doing these ‘please donate to me’ posts nowadays, and I don’t expect every single person that reblogs this or reads this to donate, but it would really help!
The main reason why I’m making this post asking for donations is because it’s not going to be cheap to get down there. He lives in Texas, I live in New Brunswick, Canada. So that’s at least 800+ miles between the two of us. I’ll be flying down to see him, obviously, and I might end up staying in a hotel instead of with him if things don’t work out perfectly, so that’s the main concern. Because hotels aren’t cheap. They’re 100$+ a night and we’re both aiming to have me stay there for 2 weeks if the stars align. So that won’t be anywhere near cheap. Not to mention the cost of plane tickets are just — ridiculous nowadays tbh.
We really, really want to see each other. Neither of us have had an easy time with relationships in the past, (he saved me from an abusive relationship, actually. That’s how we got together), and we’ve been talking about this for a while and the fact that it’s actually possible now is pretty surreal to the both of us, so to have money stand in the way and be the asshole that tells us ‘no’ would really honestly fucking suck.
We’re not looking for enough donations to pay for the entire trip. We’d just like a few hundred dollars to give me a boost and take some weight off of the money that I’ll need to raise to get down there! So if you could all signal boost this, I’d honestly be forever grateful to all of you.
I’m more than willing to do requests for the people that donate, too. Like edits, gifs and all that fun stuff! I know it’s not anything amazing like fan art or giveaways or anything like that, but it’s all that I’m really capable of doing that I’m good at, so it’s better than nothing, right?
Again, you’re not satan if you don’t donate, but we’d really, really appreciate it so, so much if you did!
Now if you are interested in donating (and if you are, thank you, I adore you, you’re the best person in the entire woRLD), here’s how!:
- Just click this handy dandy little link right here and enter the amount you’d like to donate! And seriously, even if it’s just a dollar, that would be amazing.
Thank you for reading this and if you reblog it, thank you even more! It means so much to us to finally have the possibility to be actually be able to see each other and hug each other and all that mushy wushY ADORABLE COUPLE STUFF JUST. THANK YOU!!
“You are not accidental. The world needs you. Without you, something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it.”